Make a Donation
Donor Bill of Rights
Alternative Women's Center (AWC) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization.
Our commitment to you:
- If you choose to make a financial investment in our organization, our commitment to you is that all funds will be used wisely and with complete accountability to our community. Every gift is invested in the lives of the women who come for help and in the lives of their preborn children.
You can choose to support us financially in the following ways:
- Become a monthly donor.
- To pay by credit card or automatic bank draft, click here
- To pay by check, please make it payable to Alternative Women's Center and mail to:
Alternatives Women's Center
257 East 2nd Avenue
Escondido, CA 92025
- Designate your Combined Federal Campaign donation to Alternative Women's Center. To designate Alternative Women's Center to receive your funds, you must do the following:
- Request a Donor Choice Form from your coordinator.
- Designate Alternative Women's Center by entering #9066 as the charity of choice.
- Tax-Deductible gifts of any kind including gifts of:
- Certificates of Deposit
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- In-kind-goods or services
- Include us in your planned giving which provides valuable tax benefits and/or income for life.
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Retirement plans
- Life Insurance policies
- Trust Funds
To donate any of these types of gifts, please contact Tammy De Armas, CEO, email@example.com
Donor Bill of Rights:
- To be informed of Alternatives Women's Center's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Alternatives Women's Center's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in the stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Alternatives Women's Center's most recent audited financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- To be assured that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To be assured in the knowledge that Alternatives Women's Center does not sell, trade or otherwise share its mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To be informed how personal information will be used and how to be removed from any Alternatives Women's Center's mailing or phone contact list.
To view the following public documents click the name below:
Articles of Incorporation | 2010 990 Tax return